Encore Games is a game development company headquartered in Dubai with a development office in Minsk. Armed with the best practices and innovation, we deliver next-generation gaming experiences and a high-tech infrastructure for game developers.
Our debut project is Encore Metaverse – a free-to-play AAA multiplayer shooter game with NFT assets built on Unreal Engine. The game allows users not only to dive into a shooter adventure with world-class visuals, but also get actual ownership of in-game purchases, create and trade player’s own NFTs, use the in-game staking mechanism to invest in digital real estate and much, much more.
We are now looking for a skilled Technical Animator to join our growing team and help take the Metaverse to the next level.
What You Will Do:
- Rig bipedal characters, weapons, and props in Maya
- Create scripts and tools to improve the rigging and animation process
- Collaborate with animators to maintain and improve the animation pipeline
- Work closely with concept artists, modelers, designers, programmers, and animators to help take characters through the character pipeline
- 2-3 years of industry rigging experience (GAMES, VFX, Feature)
- Demo reel or work samples that demonstrate your rigging, skinning, and tool development prowess
- Familiarity with current animation technology such as rigging techniques, motion capture, facial capture, physics, etc.
- Works well in a team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with animation or at least working knowledge of animation principles and techniques
- Experience with Python (Maya API, QT, PySide)
- Experience with task tracking software such as JIRA
- Having worked in current GEN consoles
- Experience with Unreal (UE4, UE5)
- Working experience version control systems (Perforce, Subversion, Git, etc.)
- Skilled in Mgear or other procedural rigging systems
- Have worked with at least 1 AAA project
- Ability to work remotely or from the office
- Gifting for major life events
- 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- 70% compensation of 2 activities by your choice
- Dog-friendly office