Encore Metaverse is a game development company headquartered in Dubai with a development office in Minsk. Armed with the best practices and innovation, we deliver next-generation gaming experiences and a high-tech infrastructure for game developers.
Our debut project is Encore Metaverse — a free-to-play AAA multiplayer shooter game with NFT assets built on Unreal Engine, which allows users not only to dive into a shooter adventure with world-class visuals but also get actual ownership of in-game purchases, create and trade player’s own NFTs, use the in-game staking mechanism to invest in digital real estate and much, much more.
We are looking for a talented Character TD/Rigger to join our rapidly expanding team.
What You Will Do:
- Setting up conveyor production of rigs, exporting them to the engine, and exporting animations.
- Create and maintain realistic skeletons for humanoids, animals, game props and cinematics.
- Creating realistic deformations
- Creating tools using Python and MEL scripts for the procedural creation of rigs.
- Identification and elimination of problems with the rigs.
- Solid technical skills in rigging
- Love for creating realistic characters and unmatched attention to detail
- Python, MEL, and C++ are pluses when it comes to automation, optimization, and a high level of performance
- C++ would be of benefit to the holder of this role
- Maya rigging (full body/facial)
- Good knowledge of anatomy for two-legged and four-legged animals including skeletal and muscular systems
- Artistic skills, creativity, and ability to solve issues with the visuals
- Good understanding of the work of reformers and their limitations
- Experience working in Unreal Engine
- Ability to simulate skin, hair, having worked with muscular systems and dynamics
- Work experience with motion capture
- Ability to work remotely or from the office
- Gifting for major life events
- 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- 70% compensation of 2 activities by your choice
- Dog-friendly office