Encore Metaverse is a game development company headquartered in Dubai with a development office in Minsk. Armed with the best practices and innovation, we deliver next-generation gaming experiences and a high-tech infrastructure for game developers.
Our debut project is Encore Metaverse – a free-to-play AAA multiplayer shooter game with NFT assets built on Unreal Engine. The game allows users not only to dive into a shooter adventure with world-class visuals but also get actual ownership of in-game purchases, create and trade player’s own NFTs, use the in-game staking mechanism to invest in digital real estate and much, much more.
We are looking for a driven Lead Concept Artist to take our vision to the next level and join our expanding team.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the Art Lead to develop original concepts from early production to final render
- Work collaboratively with a passionate team of artists, writers, engineers, and designers dedicated to crafting world-class games
- A number of years of knowledge as a professional 2D artist in concept, games, or film/animation.
- Strong comprehension of visual style and the ability to help drive its future from an artistic perspective.
- Ability to quickly iterate on an idea, as well as take an asset to its final state.
- In-depth knowledge of visual principles including form, shape, anatomy, composition, design, and how they relate to game development specifically.
- Exceptional eye for lighting, value, color and details and the ability to use them in creating new artwork.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to receive and provide objective feedback.
- Start-up mindset: Able to work creatively to solve problems as part of a small group
- Deep passion for multiplayer games and player experience
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts including but not limited to painting, sculpture, figure drawing, and illustration.
- Interests in other areas of art for games (3D, FX, UI, etc.).
- Ability to work remotely or from the office
- Gifting for major life events
- 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- 70% compensation of 2 activities by your choice
- Dog-friendly office