Encore Metaverse is a game development company headquartered in Dubai with a development office in Minsk. Armed with the best practices and innovation, we deliver next-generation gaming experiences and a high-tech infrastructure for game developers.
Our debut project is Encore Metaverse – a free-to-play AAA multiplayer shooter game with NFT assets built on Unreal Engine. The game allows users not only to dive into a shooter adventure with world-class visuals but also get actual ownership of in-game purchases, create and trade player’s own NFTs, use the in-game staking mechanism to invest in digital real estate and much, much more.
We are now looking for a skilled Lead Unreal Engineer to drive game development to new heights and join our rapidly-expanding team.
What You Will Do:
- Build the best game engineering team possible for Encore Games.
- Function as the game engineering discipline lead, responsible for managing the game engineer’s culture, processes and quality standards.
- Work directly with the technical director to improve our technical department.
- Lead by example in how to execute the game engineering process.
- 5+ of programming experience in game development with at least one game title shipped.
- Past experience in guiding and mentoring engineers and taking part in the hiring process.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills with the utilization of solid software engineering practices.
- Ability to collaborate with different business areas to discuss designs with respect to technical challenges.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 development.
- Working knowledge and experience of multiplayer development.
- Experience with console development.
- Ability to work remotely or from the office
- Gifting for major life events
- 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- 70% compensation of 2 activities by your choice
- Dog-friendly office